Council of Ministers decided to open certain industries from May 20
Council of Ministers decided to open certain industries from May 20.
- Beauty salons and barbershops will be back to work. Moreover, employees are not obligated to take tests for coronavirus in advance. The Ministry of Health will conduct random tests.
- Restaurants, cafes, and pastries will be opened and will have to comply with certain sanitary standards.
- Night curfew hours will be changed and it will be forbidden to be on the street from 00:00 to 06:00.
- In addition, kindergartens will open on June 1. The Ministry of Education also began to work on the decision to open educational centers.
- Rent for April and May can be paid within 6 months.