Public transport will start to work on June 8
According to the statement of the Ministry of Public Works and Transport, local and intercity public transport will begin its work on Monday, June 8. To do this, there are a number of rules that must be followed:
– All vehicles will be disinfected before and after the trip.
– Drivers and ticket sellers will use masks.
– All passengers must wear a mask.
– Each vehicle must have a hand sanitizer during the trip.
– Each vehicle must be frequently ventilated.
– All routes will often be inspected by inspectors from the Department of Traffic and inspectors from the Ministry of Health.
“The 1181 Alo transport line” will be active 24/7 for any calls.