Playgrounds will open on May 22 and other new decisions of the Council of Ministers
The Council of Ministers, which met in Guzelyurt, announced new decisions:
- On May 20, beaches, hotel beaches, and beach cafes will open.
- Internet cafes will open on May 20.
- Village coffee houses will open on May 20.
- Playgrounds will open on May 22.
- May 24 — it will be allowed to worship in religious places.
- Gyms will open on May 27.
- Tattoo salons will open on June 1.
- June 1 — cultural and artistic events will begin their work.
- June 1 — hotels, casinos, and bookmakers will open after the “certification”.
- Separate sports sections will open on June 1.
- If Covid-19 conditions continue the same way, the wedding halls will open on July 1.
- Restaurants will open, as announced earlier, on May 20, and night curfew will run from 00:00 to 06:00.
- Everyone who arrives from abroad will be quarantined.
- Ozersay announced that on Wednesday the Ministry of Transportation will meet with Kar-Ish on how and under what conditions public transport will start working.
- Picnic places are still closed.